Strategic Management – Accounting
The Centennial College Strategic Management – Accounting program is for students who want to gain a perspective on the organizational techniques required for the effective execution of strategic decisions and the critical role that managerial leadership plays in the viability and growth of a business.
January, May, September
About the program
Through just two semesters of Strategic Management – Accounting courses at Centennial College, you also continue to learn and deepen your understanding in the areas of financial accounting, management accounting, taxation and auditing.
By taking The Business School program, you get to:
- Enjoy comprehensive coverage of all the key areas of management;
- Extensively use case studies and simulations to enhance your knowledge;
- Be exposed to a strong focus on leading-edge managerial practices, such as leadership, of the best companies in the world;
- A strong focus on leading-edge managerial practices of the world’s best companies,
- A good overview of the latest accounting and management information systems.
- Senior accountant
- Accounting supervisor
- Accounting manager
- Financial analyst
- Business analyst