Networking – Computer Systems Technician
The Networking – Computer Systems Technician program at Centennial College, offered in a two-year delivery format, lets you quickly enter the job market.
Blended (Toronto, Canada & Online)
About the program
Facilitated by the School of Engineering Technology and Applied Science, this diploma program will incorporate the latest in computer systems and network technology into its courses to reflect the ever-growing innovations of the digital revolution.
In the Networking – Computer Systems Technician program at Centennial College, you’ll:
- Delve inside computer hardware and learn the intricacies of operating systems;
- Explore the most up-to-date computer systems and networks technology;
- Learn about computer and network security;
- Assemble and maintain systems that will empower users in creative, business and communication activities.
As committed faculty members guide you through your courses, they’ll maintain a close watch on trends in the industry to ensure the topics truly reflect the ever-growing digital industry.
Once you complete the program, you’ll be able to launch a career in technical support in the growing Internet, intranet, extranet and telecom networks fields.
- Computer systems technician
- Field service representative
- Network technician
- Network technical support specialist
- Help desk support
- Technical support