Marketing – Research and Analytics
Centennial College’s Marketing – Research and Analytics program positions you at the forefront of a cutting-edge job market in which organizations have oceans of data available to them, but struggle to make sense of it as marketing becomes increasingly data-driven.
January, May, September
About the program
Centennial College’s Marketing – Research and Analytics program combines advanced courses in marketing research and big data analytics with training on leading commercial technologies and platforms and the opportunity to gain in-demand industry certifications.
This program equips you with knowledge, skills and training in leading business intelligence and marketing research technologies and tools used in the field. They include SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Enterprise Miner, Environics Analytics Envision (used to develop comprehensive profiles of selected target markets), SPSS, Tableau (the leading data visualization software), Excel and XL Miner.
- Marketing research specialist or analyst
- Research analyst
- Marketing research and intelligence coordinator
- Market intelligence specialist or analyst
- Customer insights analyst
- Consumer research manager
- Business intelligence analyst
- Market research analytics manager
- Web marketing analyst
- Customer experience analyst
- CRM analyst