Marketing – Corporate Account Management
Centennial College’s Marketing – Corporate Account Management program prepares you for an exciting and financially rewarding career as an account manager/sales professional in the business-to-business (B2B), government and institutional marketplaces.
About the program
In this Marketing – Corporate Account Management program at Centennial College, you learn that because today’s customers are well informed and expect more customized solutions, account managers must have a solid foundation in all areas of sales, marketing and service. This includes prospecting, networking, relationship building, closing and post-sales activities.
As such, in interactive and practical courses, you’ll learn how to put the customer first with an entrepreneurial mindset that adapts to diverse customer needs while you develop and practice skills in:
- Conducting competitive and marketplace analyses that lead to understanding customer needs and behaviours;
- Verbal and written communication;
- Selling and presentation (storytelling and practical methodologies);
- Using analytics and customer relationship management (CRM) tools;
- Business and financial literacy to create compelling customer value propositions;
- Engaging buyers and influencers through digital content and omnichannel marketing;
- Identifying diverse working environments and adapting communication styles to ensure clear and effective communication with buyers;
- Understanding negotiations from the buyer’s perspective;
- Purpose-driven leadership (understanding your motivations and next career steps).
If you’re goal oriented, organized, inquisitive and persistent with above average communication skills, consider a career in the industry diverse world of professional sales, account management and many other customer facing roles.
- Account Manager
- Account Executive
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Representative (Inside/Outside/Commercial/Government)
- Sales Consultant
- Business Development Representative
- Financial Services Representative
- Territory Sales Representative