Fashion Business and Management
Centennial College’s Fashion Business and Management program will help you develop the skills and knowledge to become a future business leader in the fashion industry.
About the program
Courses in this Fashion Business and Management program at Centennial College are unique to the fashion industry and cover topics such as:
- The design and manufacturing process.
- The evolution of fashion and design and their relationship to designers, producers and retailers.
- Ethical, sustainable and innovative practices for leadership in a global fashion industry.
- Current design trends and technologies to predict sales dynamics for fashion products and services.
- Marketing and retail promotional strategies based on contemporary consumer psychology concepts.
- Creative concepts for fashion products and services.
- Business management fundamentals.
- Financial practices utilized in the fashion industry.
Computer applications for fashion, such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
You gain, through practical exercises, a comprehensive understanding of business management practices specific to the fashion industry, which you put to practice in a field placement during the final semester.
- Visual Merchandiser
- Retail Manager
- Wholesale Sales
- Sales Analyst
- Brand Manager
- Merchandise Planner
- E-commerce Coordinator