The Business Foundations program at Centennial College is an alternate offering intended for students who have applied to enter a program at The Business School, but who may not currently meet the English communications admission requirements.
January, May, September
About the program
If you are highly motivated to build on your existing English language skills and want to develop your understanding of Canadian business culture and practices, you will benefit from this Business Foundations program’s inclusive learning environment and academic supports.
The Business Foundations program at Centennial College includes courses in:
- Microsoft Office
- Canadian and international business practices
- Strategies for business success
Upon successful completion of the two-semester program, you will be eligible to transfer, with credits, to a diploma or advanced diploma business program at Centennial College.
- Preparation for a Business certificate program
- Transfer to a Business diploma
- Transfer to an advanced diploma Business program